Saturday, January 9, 2010

and i’m off…

whohoooo! Girls’ weekend, baby!

It’s an annual trip with some of my favorite gals in the whole wide world. We hole up in a friend’s house in the middle of the snow and do nothing. Good times!

Well, we don’t really do nothing…so I may be working on a few things…I’ll let you know what really gets done when I return…but here is what is on my list:

cards

Put these in my Christmas Album. You can read what I usually do here. Or I may try a new idea like what Ali does. I love that hers only takes up a double page layout…last year mine was up to 5 doubles!

tearout

A little tear-out session. As you can see…I’m way behind!

febjillibean

The February version of my seasonal wall frame. (Goodies are Jillibean Soup and Prima Whispered Words Letters)

Oh wait! I just remembered I have this in my stash! Gotta add that to the ‘pack it’ pile…it matches perfectly!

jenni

Jenni Bowlin, love it!

Think I have enough? Of course, I’ll probably come home not having finished any of it…thanks to 5 of the best girlfriends a gal could have!

Happy Weekend!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment