Friday, February 5, 2010

challenge…layout #5

{Wondering what I’m talking about? Check out my challenge post here.}

Nearly there…5 out of 6 layouts complete!

Here was sketch #5

holidaytraditions2008sketch

And my take on it:

 celebrating08layout

Just a few random pictures of traditions we celebrated leading up to Christmas 2008. All product is December kit stuff!

celebrating08detail01 Fun fabric tags (I trimmed this one a bit), mini tags and hat pins…

celebrating08detail03

celebrating08detail02

How are you doing on your challenge?

Today is my goal date…but I think rather than working on that last layout, I’m going to spend some time planning layouts for a scrappy day at Green Tangerines (sniff sniff) with friends tomorrow.

I’ll work on that last layout too…and I’ll post my results on Sunday or Monday. Check back tomorrow for the last of my Oct/Nov cards…and I’m sure I’ll make some with my December scraps, too!

So I didn’t quite meet my deadline…but it’s okay. I had so much fun being intentional about my scrap time these last 10 days.

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment