Sunday, April 18, 2010

have you met ella?

At the risk of sounding like commercial…have you stopped by Ella lately?

Some of the minds behind the great magazine, Simple Scrapbooks, got together and created their own publishing company and they are creating really cool books.

The neat thing is they are downloadable books…just a few clicks and you have a new idea or tip book on your computer.

If you go here you can download their sample book for free to get an idea of what kinds of things are available.

I just downloaded it this week and I have to say I’m impressed. Plus I think Angie (President and co-founder) is pretty hilarious. Oh, and one of my design favorites, Cathy Z, is the person behind the clean look of them.

Check it out…let me know what you think. I haven’t actually purchased a book…but I’m looking at this one.

P.S. This is one of those pre-written posts to give you something to look at today. :) I'll check back in with 5k results and week in the life soon
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment