Friday, May 28, 2010

simple tags

Ack! I have something creative to share!

Even though I’m not super motivated to plan layouts and play…I still hop in my scrap office at least once or twice a day to fiddle around.

IMG_0040

These are super simple tags that I put together for the aides in my oldest’s class. I just corner rounded a white piece of cardstock, wrote a little something and then popped a piece of American Craft summer flair on them and drew a stitched circle. Easy Peasy.

IMG_0041 The teachers got a tag with a bit more effort…but not much. :)

IMG_0043 These are Jenni Bowlin initials slipped inside of a glassine envelope. I popped an epoxy accent on the outside and then put a red brad in the corner and tied them on. Super easy once again.

What do you do when you are looking for an easy tag or card for a gift?

BTW…I think cello bags, bright tissue and some cute ribbon can make a super simple gift look super fabulous, how about you?

Kristen

2 comments: