Monday, August 8, 2011

august layout #4

{check out what the rest of the PBD team came up with here}

The last layout for this month’s kit…and probably my favorite…

beachtimelayout

We are very blessed to have a family home about a block and a half off the beaches just below Santa Barbara, CA. My husband grew up on these beaches and I have been going there for 20 years (he brought me there when we first started dating…half a lifetime ago!!!). I really LOVE that my boys are now spending their summer playing on the same beach. Beach time is good for the soul…we are a beach family for sure.

beachtimedetail01

Even the dog LOVES the beach! The sunshine circle was punched from the reverse of the striped paper.

beachtimedetail02

I tried my hand at misting again…the flower is plain chipboard included in the kit that I misted with both colors…I like how it turned out! The ‘5’ is punched from the number strips in the Little Yellow Bicycle embellishment.

What a fun, bright kit…did you get yours yet?

Stay tuned tomorrow for a little catch up…my may layouts that I never posted!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment