Tuesday, August 9, 2011

catch up…may layout #2

{check out the rest of the team’s double pagers here}

I shared my first May layout here.

mythreesonslayout I loved the simplicity of this layout. Three boys. My three sons. A little bit of detail but I wanted the focus to be on my boys. Love them.

mythreesonsdetail01 I used the sewing machine to make a place for the title to land. Loved the look of leaving the centers on the ‘e’ and ‘o’s too.

mythreesonsdetail02

My circle punches are getting used a LOT these days. And a little bit of ink around the edges just adds that pop.

 

mythreesonsdetail03

 

Combining several sticker sheets to document the date in a different way.

Looking back at this layout reminds me how much I loved the muted colors of this kit!

Stay tuned tomorrow for layout #3 from the May kit!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment